Terms and Conditions
1) All pupils must ensure they are fit to legally drive and not be under the influence of anything such as drugs, alcohol or medication that may make them unfit to drive.
2) All pupils must have a valid provisional or international license to enable them to drive and take tuition.
3) All pupils must give at least 48 hours notice to cancel or change a lesson, last minute cancelations or changes could result in the full lesson fee being applied.
4) All pupils should switch off or turn mobile phones onto silent during a driving lesson.
5) All pupils should arrange alternative collection and drop off points in advance.
6) All pupils must pay at the start of a driving lesson or in advance because credit cannot be given.
7) All pupils are welcome to pay for a block of lessons in advance but please note that refunds are NOT available on any block bookings. When block bookings are made then a contract for tuition has been entered into between the pupil and the driving school.
8) All pupils should note that the instructor reserves the right to withhold use of the tuition car for test purposes if the instructor believes that they (the pupil) are not at test standard. The instructor is not responsible for ensuring the car is available for a test that has not been arranged with the instructor’s consent.
9) All pupils should note that from time to time the instructor may need to change, postpone or cancel a lesson at short notice in the event of vehicle breakdown, illness or to accommodate other pupils driving tests, but notice will always be given where possible.
10) All pupils should note that if another person pays for a lesson on your behalf and the lesson is not taken that you will not be able to request a refund on the used lesson. If it is deemed that a refund is due it will only be due to the person who originally paid, at their request to meet legal requirements and refunds to third parties will never be made in cash. Please note that refunds on block bookings are NOT available as a contract has been entered between the driving school and pupil when a block booking is made.
11) All pupils should note that any advance payments made equates to a contact between the pupil and the driving school. Should a contact be completed by passing the driving test with Paul Loader’s Automatic Driving School then a refund maybe issued for a remaining balance but a fee of £20 will be charged to cover admin and expenses. A refund will not be issued if a pupil has broken the contract by terminating their lessons prior to their driving test. The fee if it meets the requirements can also only be paid to the person paying the original fee to the driving school.
12) All pupils should note that they should read the terms and conditions before commencing their driving lessons. Links to the terms and conditions are on every page of the website and a paper copy can be requested at any time. If an individual wishing to take tuition with the driving school cannot agree to the terms and conditions, then they will be unable to use the services of the driving school.
Before you can take any automatic driving tuition or lessons with us, please read all of the terms and conditions above and then send us your agreement using the form below. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 07854 245 494.